Open to women Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 12.00 to 4.00 pm at 420 Mill Street.
The Trans and Gender Diverse Drop-In is held on Fridays from 3pm to 7pm. It is a place to socialize, with compassionate peer counselling available. This new Friday drop-in time is a trans and gender diverse only space.
The Drop-In provides the following:
- A free clothing store
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- Free nutritious food to take home
- A children’s play area
- Information about health, employment, financial assistance, housing, and abuse
- A meeting place for a variety of groups
- Volunteer opportunities
- Access to computers, free internet and library
- Compassionate peer counseling